Nutrition Before the Workout or Event
Super Simple Banana Pancakes
1 large ripe banana
2 large eggs
1⁄2 cup oats
1⁄4 tsp cinnamon Dash of almond milk
1. Put the banana in a bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
3. Put the oats in a blender and blend until fine.
4. Add the blended oats and cinnamon to the banana mix, and stir well. 5. Heat a skillet over a medium heat with a dash of vegetable oil.
6. Pour 1⁄4 cup of the mixture into the skillet, cook on one side for about 1.5 minutes, then turn and cook on the other side for about 1 minute (or until golden brown on both sides).
7. Serve (with or without maple syrup) and enjoy.
Blueberry Overnight Oats
1 cup of oatmeal
2 cup of dairy or nondairy milk
1⁄4 cup of blue berries (on top)
Drizzle honey or agave to your mix
Optional* 1 TBS nut butter or vegan protein powder.
Mix all ingredients in a jar and put in the refrigerator overnight for a great morning, portable breakfast.