Nutrition to fuel you during your workout or event.
2 Cups Calrose Rice (Sushi type sticky rice available in the grocery store)
3 cups water Nut Butter
2 tablespoons of honey
Optional Add-ins: Chocolate Chips, bananas
*Combine rice and water in the rice cooker
1. After the rice is done cooking pour 2 tablespoons of honey into the pot and mix throughly
2. Spray a spatula with coconut oil and use it to down half the rice in a 8 inch or 9 inch square pan
3. Spread the Nut Butter and filling in the middle and put another layer of rice on top
4. Place the pan in the fridge and let it cool for 3 hours
5. Cut into squares and wrap in aluminum foil
Almond Chocolate Cherry Bars
3 cups roasted and salted almonds & pecans
1-2 TBS melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 TBS maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Put nuts in a food processor until it makes a paste.
2. Add vanilla and cinnamon.
3. Add in the coconut oil and maple syrup as needed so it stays together.
4. Press in the dried cherries and chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Apple, Cinnamon, Date Bars
Line a 8 1⁄2 x 4 1⁄2 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray
Put the dates in a small bowl and let sit for 15 to 30 minutes until soft In a food processor, combine:
4 ounces pitted dates
3 ounces dried apples
1⁄2 tsp plus 1/8 tsp of salt
1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Process until the fruit comes together.
2. Add: 1 1 /4 ounces raw or roasted unsalted cashews.
3. Transfer the mixture into a prepared pan or spread into an even layer.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting.
5. Cut into six bars